How to use?
Register as a Buyandship member
- During the registration, what you need is just your email address, mobile number and personal information;
- Upon your registration, you will get an unique member ID which is the identification of your parcels during the shipping progress.
- If you have not received the verification email, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
Declare for your parcels
- From the email sent by your retailer, you can find all the information you needed for the declaration, such as Shipping Carrier and the Tracking Number of your goods.
- Once you get the above-mentioned information, please declare your parcel immediately at “Parcel Management”.
- When your parcel reaches our overseas warehouse, it will be checked in within 2 working days. If not, please contact us.
- Any declaration completed after the parcel(s) arrives at our overseas warehouse may delay the shipping time.
- Any parcels without declaration or with misleading information in the declaration will affect the arrival time at Hong Kong warehouse and its shipping progress to Singapore.
- Any false statement in the declaration may affect the claim of compensation for your packages.
Consolidate your parcels and Pay the fee
- You will receive an email notification when your parcel(s), including those you requested in Buyforyou, arrives at Hong Kong warehouse.
- You can create a shipment order by consolidating your parcels and your Buyforyou requested items all by yourself.
- Please add / confirm your delivery address at “My Addresses”.
- After your payment is settled by online credit card, your shipment will be sent out from our Hong Kong warehouse within 1-2 working days.
- As this is an overseas payment, you may contact your card issuer with questions regarding any relevant administration fee.
- Now, you only need to sit back and wait to receive your parcel(s)! You can have a look at the recommended overseas shopping sites or our discount page full of deals which are picked up by our editors.
- When your parcel(s) arrive at Hong Kong warehouse, should you have any questions regarding the chargeable weight, do contact us and request for an investigation of the parcel weight before you pay the delivery fee.
- Any unpaid parcels will not be sent out from our Hong Kong warehouse. Those parcels can be stored at our Hong Kong warehouse free for 21 days, and afterwards there will be an overdue storage fee. For the details, please refer to “Pricing”.
Collect your goods
- Delivery to your address takes about 2 to 4 working days.
- In case of Customs inspection, the time of delivery may be delayed. Please be patient.
- Any unpaid shipments will not be sent out from our Hong Kong warehouse.
Cut Off / Shipping Time
- 5 times / week
- U.S.: Tue to Sat
- Japan: Tue to Sat
- Korea: Mon to Fri
- China: Mon to Fri
- 3 times / week
Mon, Wed & Fri
- 2 times / week
Tue & Fri
- 1 time / week
- Thailand: Tue
- Canada: Wed
- Australia: Thu
- Italy: Fri
- Indonesia: Fri
- The above schedule is in Hong Kong Time (HKT).
- Delivery fee is based on the total weight of the parcel(s) after consolidated.
- Packages arriving from our overseas warehouses will be checked out as soon as possible.
- When the delivery status of the package has changed to “Check Out”, it means that the package has been arranged for delivery to our HK warehouse.
- Our warehouses are inoperational during the weekends and public holidays. If parcels can not be sent during the above-mentioned time, the delivery company will arrange the delivery to the next working day.
- Arrival time will be postponed by international public holidays.
- Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan: 2-4 days
- Thailand: 7-14 days
- U.S., U.K., Australia and Italy: 4-6 days
- Canada and Indonesia: 4-7 days
Register as Buyandship member
Buyforyou & Overseas Shopping