PERKS & PRICING
Consolidating Multiple Packages in One Parcel
Packages can be stored at our Hong Kong warehouse for 14 days, allowing customers to purchase products from multiple global online stores and have them conveniently delivered in one parcel.
Delivery Fee based on the Actual Weight for all Countries
Parcel delivery fee will be calculated based on the actual weight and not the volumetric weight.
Reward Points Scheme
Customers can earn rebate points from different types of reward points promotions or purchase reward points with discount rates to pay off the delivery fee.
PRICING SCHEME (5 TIMES CHECK-OUT FOR ALL WAREHOUSE EACH WEEK)
DELIVERY FEE BASED ON ACTUAL WEIGHT
(Singapore Dollar, SG$)
|US UK JP KR CN HK TW|
Consolidating Multiple Packages
1.3 lb + 1.3 lb + 1.3 lb + 1.3 lb + 1.3 lb + 1.3 lb = 7.8 lb
Chargeable weight over 0.1 pound will be rounded to the next whole pound. The final chargeable weight is 8 lb.
1kg is 2.2046lbs, so don’t forget to make that conversion!
Delivery Fee Calculator
You can get an estimate of the delivery fee by inputting the actual weight of the parcel in the Delivery Fee Calculator below.
- Shipment with actual weight less than 1lb will be rounded up as 1lb
- When consolidating parcels from different countries, the highest charging rate will be used to calculate the delivery fee
- Chargeable weight over 0.1 pound will be rounded to the next whole pound
- The lowest chargeable weight for every parcel is 0.3 lb
- Fail to declare the Tracking Number: Free of charge, but may affect the “Check-Out” time
- Returning parcel (Only for prohibited articles that cannot be delivered to Hong Kong ＆ Singapore): US$10 will be charged for every Tracking Number. Additional charges may apply for US local delivery
- Every single shipment (Per Tracking number) must not exceed 55 pounds
- Either side cannot exceed 100CM and the sum of all 3 sides cannot exceed 150CM
- If the parcel exceeds any of the above limitations, additional charges may be required. The parcel may also be rejected by the overseas warehouse or the delivery fee may be calculated by Volumetric Weight