We at Buyandship work hard every day to bring our members exclusive deals. Now, Buyandship and eBay Hong Kong have jointly introduced a free shipping promotion for Singaporean eBay buyers! Read on for details.
- This promotion* is available only to eBay registered buyers whose account regions are set either Singapore (or Malaysia), and ship items bought on eBay from the United States via Buyandship’s services, i.e. “Eligible Users”. If you are an existing eBay member, changing your region to Singapore (or Malaysia) may cause your eBay account to be suspended. We recommend that you create a new eBay account with a different email address, and to immediately set your registered region to Singapore before shopping. Please allow at least 24 hours for eBay’s system to register any changes.
*Please refer to the How It Works section below for the general flow.
- Each calendar month, Eligible Users will receive two pounds free shipping on their first “Qualifying Shipment.” A Qualifying Shipment must be sent by a US-based seller, shipped to Buyandship’s warehouse with valid tracking numbers, and correspond to a “Qualifying Transaction.” A Qualifying Transaction must be either:
- From a single eBay seller, a single item worth at least US $50 (exclusive of shipping)
- From a single eBay seller, multiple counts of the same item that together total at least US $50 (exclusive of shipping)
- From a single eBay seller, multiple counts of the same item in varying colors and/or sizes, that together total at least US $50 (exclusive of shipping)
- Eligible Users must declare their Qualifying Shipments on Buyandship’s system, and once Qualifying Shipments are verified by eBay and Buyandship, appropriate shipping credits will be rebated to relevant Buyandship accounts and ready for use** within approximately 10 days after the Qualifying Shipment arrives at our US warehouse.
**Please refer to our Buyandship tutorial for more information.
- All eBay US orders shipped via Buyandship must be placed before or by 31st Dec 2020, 11:59 PM (SGT).
- All rebated shipping credits can be used to pay for shipping fees on Buyandship’s system, and will be valid for 90 days from the day they are available in the relevant Buyandship account.
- Any item that falls within Buyandship’s list of prohibited items on the restrictions page are not eligible for this promotion.
- Buyandship reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Buyandship will not be held responsible for defective or products that violate intellectual property laws, as Buyandship is not the seller. Buyandship is not responsible for the quantity or quality of the products inside the parcel, or for any parcels lost or damaged by defective or inadequate packaging. Buyandship will not be responsible for anything that happens to the parcel before it arrives at our warehouse, including, but not limited to, any loss incurred due to undeliverable parcels, delays, or damage by other delivery agents. Buyandship will only be responsible for any lost or damaged parcels that are proven to have occurred after our overseas warehouse has received the parcel or during our delivery operations. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
eBay prices and discounts vary over time, and the final price at checkout is subject to the online store display.
For detailed, step-by-step instructions, come visit our eBay shopping tutorial!
Go to eBay.com and sign up for a new account, or login. Next, go to Account Settings, and then to Personal Information.
Under “Register a new name, address, and phone number,” select Create. Then, you must select Singapore for your Country or region.
Shop great deals on eBay, send your parcels to Buyandship’s US warehouse, and declare your shipments.
Once we confirm your shipment with eBay, we will add 10 shipping credits (S$10) to your account.
Use your credits at checkout to receive your free shipping benefit!
Buyandship delivers, and you enjoy your new eBay purchase!