Using instant camera can easily bring excitement to you and people around you. When you’re producing Polaroid photos, not only it brings back a sense of nostalgia, but also the fun-sizes are perfect for scrapbooks or albums. With development of technology, you can now enjoy those retro and vintage films with modern twist. Most of instant cameras allow you to connect to your phone or other device through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
If you’re planning to get one for yourself or your love ones, we’ve collected some instant cameras that you might like.
– Manual controls to choose your preferred tone through the app and Bluetooth connection.
– Double exposure: capture 2 scenes in a single frame.
– Dual lens system for portraits and landscapes.
Amazon US Price: US$139.99 (SG$188)
Singapore Retail Price: SG$318
Fujifilm Instax Mini 40
– With build-in selfie lens.
– Automatic exposure, shutter speed, and brightness.
– Retro design with a modern touch.
Amazon US Price: US$99.95 (SG$134.22)
Singapore Retail Price: SG$169
– Mini camera that you can easily carry everywhere
– Double exposure, self-timer.
– Classic Polaroid films but smaller.
Amazon US Price: US$99.99 (SG$134.27)
Singapore Retail Price: SG$228
Kodak Smile Instant Print Camera
– Stylish camera with nostalgic design.
– Stick your memories with Kodak Smile classic photo paper.
– Edit your photos with Kodak Classic 2-in-1 app.
– Remote capture allows you to take pictures from a distance.
Discount Price: US$115.82 (SG$155.53)
Original Price: US$149.99 (SG$201.41)
Singapore Retail Price: SG$254.32
Fujifilm Instax Square SQ1
– Selfie mode and selfie mirror mode.
– With square film to capture your moments symmetrically.
– Automatic exposure.
Discount Price: US$110.95 (SG$148.99)
Original Price: US$119.95 (SG$162)
Singapore Retail Price: SG$199